ONEKEY MOBILE APP END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
ASSURITY TRUSTED SOLUTIONS PTE LTD ("ATS") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE IDENTIFIED BELOW TO YOU ON THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO ACT FOR AND BIND THAT PERSON, COMPANY, OR LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS.
THIS AGREEMENT IS TO BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ONEKEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AVAILABLE AT: https://portal.assurity.sg/naf-web/maintermsandconditions.do ("TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE"). THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU FOR YOUR USE OF THE AUTHENTICATION SERVICES PROVIDED BY ATS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, ALL CAPITALISED TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL HAVE THE MEANING ASSIGNED TO THEM IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AND SHALL REMAIN BINDING ON YOU IN ITS ENTIRETY UPON SUCH CHANGES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY TO KEEP YOURSELF FULLY INFORMED OF SUCH CHANGES. THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT https://portal.assurity.sg/naf-web/okmtermsconditions.do
1. Definitions. "Software" means the Software-token You obtain from ATS and all other information and materials that are included with such software or are provided for use with it, including (a) any updates, releases, patches or error corrections provided by ATS from time to time; and (b) any user manuals and other documentation provided by ATS, all of which Software as defined are provided subject to the terms of this Agreement.
"Agreement" refers to this End-User License Agreement.
"Software-token" means a type of authentication software security system used to authorise the use of computer services or computer systems and which is capable of providing functionalities related to authentication and identification, including the generation of one-time passwords, challenge-response, checksums, transaction signing and other such processes, and which may be stored on a general-purpose electronic device such as a "smart" mobile phone that performs many functions of a personal computer, typically having a touchscreen interface, embedded memory, internet access, and an operating system capable of running downloaded third-party applications, and can be duplicated.
"You" or "you" means any person or entity who, downloads, installs or uses the Software.
The versions of the Software which You periodically obtain from ATS may contain a combination of all or several of the above-said functions and features from time to time.
2. Use. Under this Agreement, ATS grants You a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, limited, revocable, non-transferable, personal use license to install, access, and use the Software on Your personal device solely in connection with ATS' provision of the Authentication Services to You. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ATS and/or its licensors. Your license terminates immediately upon the termination of this Agreement for any cause.
3. Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Software and all modifications, enhancements and derivatives works thereof, including without limitation, all copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, designs, and know-how belong to ATS or our licensors. Rights in the Software are licensed (not sold) to You, and You have no rights in, or to the Software other than those expressly granted under this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant any rights of ownership of copyrights, patents, trademarks or any other intellectual property or other rights owned by ATS, its licensors, sublicensors, or any other party.
4. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Software; (ii) reproduce, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, lease, sell, resell, transfer, or exploit (including commercially exploit) the Software; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or other trade secrets in the Software, unless and to the extent applicable law or legislation provides for Your rights to perform the aforesaid acts and further prohibits imposing restrictions on the such rights; (iv) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Software or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Software; (v) attempt to gain unauthorised access to or impair any aspect of the Software and Authentication Services or its related system or networks; (vi) use or attempt to use the Software for any immoral, illegal, tortious, or any unauthorised purpose which may be threatening, abusive, malicious, or harmful including but not limited to the creation or transmission of any virus, work, Trojan horse, or any other destructive or contaminating program; or (vii) use or attempt to use the Software in any manner against public policy or for any purpose beyond the express terms of the license set out in Clause 2 above which represents Your sole and exhaustive to use the Software.
5. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability; Indemnity. The Software is provided on an "as is" and "where available" basis, and the entire risk arising out of use and performance of, or reliance on the Software remains with You. ATS does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness, quality, currency, functionality, reliability, performance, security or continued availability of the Software, and ATS expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions or any delays in the delivery of the Software. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose is given with respect to the Software. In no event shall ATS be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or economic loss, expense or damage (including without limitation any loss of revenue, income, profit or interest, destruction of data and/or information, loss of confidentiality in data and/or information, or damage to property, software or system) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, whether founded in contract or tort (including negligence) or any other cause of action. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend ATS and its licensors from and against any and all claims costs, damages, and reasonable fees resulting from any breach by You of this Agreement or Your download, installation or use of the Software. Without prejudice to the other provisions in this Clause 5, in the event that ATS is nonetheless found by a court of law or arbitration tribunal to be liable to You, ATS' total aggregate liability to You for all claims for loss, injury, damage and expenses whether for breach of contract, warranty, negligence, fraud, strict liability in tort, indemnification or otherwise shall be limited to the direct damages proven and recoverable under law and is limited to the actual amount recovered by ATS under its relevant insurance policy to meet such claims.
6. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling and deleting all copies of the Software. ATS may terminate this Agreement at any time by notice to You. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice to You if You fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, all license grants end and You must delete all copies of the Software and cease all use immediately. The following provisions shall survive the termination of this Agreement: 2 (Use), 3 (Intellectual Property Rights), 4 (Restrictions); 5 (Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity); 7 (Governing Law and Dispute Resolution) and 8 (General).
7. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination may at the option of ATS be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause
8. General. ATS may, from time to time, without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, discontinue the provision of, remove, or terminate, whether in whole or in part, the Software. Such upgrade, modification, alteration, suspension, discontinuation, removal, or termination shall be binding on You immediately without further reference. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or enforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law. The failure to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed by ATS in writing.